About Cecilia Guyton
Dr. Cecilia L. Guyton, LMHC is a Counselor Educator, Practitioner and Qualified Mental Health Counselor Supervisor in the State of Florida. She has worked in a number of setting which include but are not limited to corrections, school based (K-12) mental health services, addictions, co-occurring disorder as well as community mental health. Dr. Guyton has provided services across the lifespan which include working with children and adults.
Dr. Guyton is very active within the professional realm as well where she has experience providing clinical experience. Additionally, she has presented at professional conferences at the local, state and national level. In addition, to her duties as a Counselor Educator, she also is a member of numerous professional counseling associations which allows her to remain current with the counseling profession. Also, she holds various leadership positions within the counseling associations in which she has membership.
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Counseling Association (ACA) Southern Region
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association (ARCA), Treasurer 01/18- Present
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES)
- Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development (AMCD)
- Florida Counseling Association (FCA), President 2018-19
- Florida Association of Counselor Education & Supervision (FACES)
- Florida Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Counseling (FALGBTIC)
- Florida Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development (FAMCD)
- International Association of Addictions and Offender Counselors (IAAOC)
- Society for Sexual, Affectional, Intersex, and Gender Expansive Identities (SAIGE)
- formerly Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Counseling (ALGBTIC)